About Adobe Connect
Help with Adobe Connect
About Adobe Presenter
How Do I…
- Enter a Meeting Room as a Guest or Registered User
- Test My Connectivity
- Check the version of Flash Player & Adobe Connect Meeting Add-In
- Create a Meeting Room
- Select a Layout
- Set Up Meeting Room Access
- Request Meeting Host Privileges
- Manage Attendees
- Optimize Meeting Room Settings
- Upload Files & Share Documents
- Use Adobe Connect Pods
- Delete Share Pod Content
- Record a Meeting
- Setup & Configure an Audio Conference
- Set Up & Use the Audio Function
- Update the Adobe Connect Add-In
Uses for Adobe Connect (Use Case Scenarios)
In addition to the other use cases, Adobe Connect Meetings can be used as:
- Faculty Office Hours: Professors and other faculty members may create an open Meeting Room at set times to allow any students or guests to enter with questions or comments about class. Faculty members will have the opportunity to use the room as a visual and audio way to entertain questions without having to meet face to face in an office. Generally, Registered Users are only allowed to enter the Office Hours Meeting Room, however, the Faculty member may manage room access at his or her discretion.
- Training Sessions: Use an Adobe Connect Meeting Room to train or tutor users and guests. With the various Pods, it is possible to show step by step visuals and instructions to participants in order to train them on the specific subject of the Meeting Room.
- Marketing Events/Open Houses: Use the Adobe Connect Meeting Room to market ideas, share presentations, and entertain questions and comments from users who enter the room. This type of case is usually used with open access to the room- anyone with the URL to the room can enter.
For any of these cases, follow the regular instructions for setting up a Meeting Room, and select Pods that appropriate and helpful for each specific case.