When using Internet Explorer 11, you find that browser is prompting you with a Windows Security dialog to re-authenticate in blackboard.jhu.edu.
Add ‘https://blackboard.jhu.edu’ to the list of Trusted sites.
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- On the Internet Options dialog, click on the “Security” tab
- Click on “Trusted sites” zone
- Then click on the “Sites” button
- In the “Add this website to the zone:” field, enter: https://blackboard.jhu.edu
- and then click on the “Add” button
- The Websites: section should now include https://blackboard.jhu.edu
- Click on the “Close” button to close the Trusted sites dialog.
- Click on the “OK” button to close the Internet Options dialog.
- Quit out of browser, and re-launch