- Bb will remove Mobile Learn, the original mobile application, from stores on 8/1/17. Support for this app ends on 8/31/17
- Bb has renamed the Blackboard Student app as Blackboard
- Bb has released a new Blackboard Instructor app
Blackboard app (formerly Blackboard Student):
The Blackboard app is designed especially for students to view content and participate in courses. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
More Information: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/app/blackboard-app/id950424861
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android.bbstudent&hl=en
- Windows – https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/blackboard/9nblggh08j8w?rtc=1
Blackboard Instructor app
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that enables Instructors to view course content, connect with students in discussions, and interact with your class in Blackboard Collaborate. The app is available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
More Information: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_Instructor
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/app/blackboard-instructor/id1088457824
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android.bbinstructor
How do I connect to blackboard.jhu.edu?
1. Launch the app
2. Enter ‘Johns Hopkins University’
3. Click on the Log In button
4. Authenticate with your JHED credentials