Upon initial login to the enterprise license of Qualtrics (jh.qualtrics.com), all users will automatically be provisioned a JH – Limited user type. Available features and limitations with each user type are listed below:
|User Type||Access to||Limitations/No Access to||Volume|
|JH – Limited||
|JH – Licensed||Same access as JH – Limited, in addition to the following:
|JH – Student||Same access as JH – Licensed, but only available for currently matriculated students.||Same restrictions as JH – Licensed.||
- If you would like to upgrade your Qualtrics account to the Licensed version (JH – Licensed), please submit an upgrade request using the following form: Upgrade to JH – Licensed Request.
- Should you need additional responses beyond the 10,000 response limit per survey, please contact the JH Qualtrics team by submitting a Support Request.
JH – NoAccess
For users who have Qualtrics accounts in external brands (i.e. accounts outside of jh.qualtrics.com), you are automatically added to the JH – NoAccess user type upon signing in. This user type, by design, is very limited and does not allow you to create any projects or surveys in Qualtrics. If you login at jh.qualtrics.com and find that you do not have sufficient access in the system, you have been identified as a user in an external brand. Given this, you are considered in scope for a future account migration from your current brand to the enterprise brand. You have two options regarding receiving upgraded access:
- If you would like to have your external account migrated into the enterprise, please work with your current brand admin to schedule/coordinate your account migration. You can refer to the Support by Qualtrics Instance page for the appropriate contact. You will also need to follow and complete the Account Migration Steps once a migration date has been scheduled for your account.
- If you are not interested in having your external account migrated into the enterprise by Qualtrics, please contact the JH Qualtrics team by submitting a Support Request. You will then be removed from the JH – NoAccess user type and can proceed with obtaining the JH – Limited or JH – Licensed user accounts.
- Please note: By proceeding with this option, you understand that you are forfeiting your right to have your external account migrated to the enterprise brand by the Qualtrics migration team. You still have the ability to perform your own “self-migration” which involves exporting content from your current account and importing it into your enterprise account. You also have the option to not migrate your current account/content completely.