1. In the Actions region, click Reports.
2. Click DGA Transactions Report. The Student Transaction report parameters appear.
3. In the Award Years field, select the academic years for which you wish to see data. The selection in this field determines the values in several other fields for this report. After you select the Award Year, it may take a moment for the other list of values to populate.
4. In the School drop-down, select your division.
5. In the Terms field, select the terms or academic periods for which you wish to see data. You will only have values for the award years selected in Step 3.
6. Select Yes for Include Deleted? if you wish to see the deleted transactions on your report.
7. In the Sort By field, select Department, Budget Number or Student to determine how the records will be grouped on your report results.
8. Select Yes for Include Sub Totals, to have subtotals displayed on your report. You should select No if you want to export to Excel and manipulate the data for charts or other purposes.
9. In the Department or Academic Program drop-down, select the values that reflect the area for which you want to view DGA records. You can select multiple values in each of these fields. You should not select values in both fields.
10. Click View Report.
Your report results are displayed.