The Enrollment Payment screen appears if you are a student in the Carey Business School, School of Education, Advanced Academic Programs, or Engineering and Applied Science Programs for Professionals.
Use this screen to pay for your classes and complete the enrollment process.
To Complete Enrollment Payment:
After selecting the class to add, you will be prompted to complete Enrollment Payment. This may be paid by the following methods:
- Credit Card – select Credit Card to pay with a Master Card, Visa card, or Discover card.
- eCheck – select eCheck if you would like to make an eCheck (ACH Withdrawal) Payment to your account. To pay by eCheck, you must provide a US bank account number.
- Tuition Remission – click Tuition Remission if you qualify for this benefit. Please contact your Human Resources department for more information.
- Employer Contract – select Employer Contract if your employer will be paying for all or part of your tuition.
- Financial Aid – select Financial Aid if you intend to use financial aid to cover your expenses.
Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen directions to complete payment.