Zoom has a utility called CleanZoom (PC only) that does the following:
- remove all existing Zoom client and plugin on the local machine (Zoom client (exe/msi), VDI client, outlook plugin)
- remove all regkeys associated with Zoom
Note: you will require administrative privileges on your PC.
- Run CleanZoom to uninstall Zoom completely.Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and GSuite add-on are unaffected.
- In the download center, download and install the appropriate Zoom client for meetings.
- Once installed, open the Zoom desktop client, start a meeting with screen share, and test to see if the issue persists.